Tuesday 19 February 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry for no updates for a while. After a week on shift it has been very busy with the arrival of my in-laws.

Play has been a bit mixed for the last 5 days or so. I finally gave up with Fill Tilt poker for a while due to having an awful run of luck with the cards. I moved back to Carbon Poker and straight away was back to a winning form in my favourite $5 10 Seat SnG Tournaments. I also tried a few of their multi-table tournaments with very mixed success.

So the game plan for the next few days is to stick with the SnG's and see how it goes. I am hoping to build up my bankroll a bit more before trying some of the other tournaments. This should allow me to gain confidence again and also give me more of a safety blanket if things don't quite work out in my forays into different games.

Stay lucky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I'm sad to hear you're giving up your Free Tilt Poker Games. I also had a tough start when I started playing, but good for you to step up your game and take it to the next level. Maybe when you get some confidence back, you will be more lucky!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I noticed you haven't been posting on your site lately. Was reading some of your earlier poker articles and really enjoyed, you should continue the posts!